• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New member!

Lovecav82

Hi everyone! My name is Kathryn and I live in Ohio. I rescued my cavalier back in April. He is a Blenheim and his name is Charlie. We are just so happy we got him and he is becoming very spoiled. Haha. This community has been wonderful for researching the breed and just all around general info. I would like to put up some pictures of our puppy very soon. So happy I found this forum and look forward to some great cavalier talk!

icon_welcomeYou did better than me I joined Cavalier Talk even before I had a cavalier. I too got my first, Fletcher in April. He will be 6 months old in a few days, and I love everything about owning a cavalier even the dog hair all over the house:luv:. Glad you joined and I look forward to pictures.

Back