PDA

View Full Version : Favorite and Most Rotten

MomObvious
18th August 2012, 07:45 PM
Why don't we start a thread about our favorite and most rotten things our cavalier's do.

My favorite thing Fletcher does is: He lays on the back of the sofa and when I sit down he uses my shoulder as his personal pillow. Sometime he makes me hot because he's acting as a living heater on my neck. I'm sure I will love it more when its not 100 degrees outside.

The most rotten thing Fletcher does is: He still chews things he shouldn't. Mostly small dangerous things like freaking bread ties, legos, small pieces of plastic! Honestly I think this dog is a magician because he can pull any of these things outta thin air. He is learning "drop it" but....it's a slow process.

murphy's mum
18th August 2012, 08:29 PM
Favorite thing(Misty): She gets up on my lap, and cuddles in until she's on her back, with her head on my shoulder. She looks like a sleeping baby.

Rotten thing(Misty): Eating dead mice or birds, the leave command falls on deaf ears everytime :(

Favorite thing(Murphy): How excited he gets when you come in, he's straight in for a cuddle, and then out for a pee. It's nice that Mum come first :D

Rotten thing(Murphy): Nothing, he really is such a good boy :luv:

Furrfoot
18th August 2012, 08:56 PM
I don't think I have enough room here, lol. Let's see- for Rose, my favorite thing is when she crawls up the bed and puts her neck and head across mine and snuggles in :luv:. Best sleeping pill ever! Also, best schedule killer because I don't want to get up, and hit the snooze too many times :P .

Rotten thing: Chronic table surfer. If you get up to get a drink while you're eating and forget to push your chair all the way in, you will be left with only your drink when you get back.:swear:

rubypup
18th August 2012, 09:16 PM
My favourite thing is how my pup gets so excited when he sees us when we've been out - even if i've just put the rubbish out and have been away from him for 2 minutes!!
Rotten thing is when he digs up cat poop from the garden and brings it to his favourite spot in the lounge for a good munch!! Yuk!:*gh:

MomObvious
18th August 2012, 11:35 PM
Rotten thing: Chronic table surfer. If you get up to get a drink while you're eating and forget to push your chair all the way in, you will be left with only your drink when you get back.:swear:

That is so funny!!!!! If we get up from the table at my parents house and leave even a clean dinner plate 3 seconds later you will see all 4 of my parents dogs do that:confused:
Three of the dogs will small enough and do WALK on the table!!!!

Furrfoot
19th August 2012, 02:42 AM
At least it's not just us, lol! :o

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j213/boxart/Rose-on-Table.jpg

MomObvious
19th August 2012, 03:27 AM
LOL so bad but so cute!!!!! :luv:

sunshinekisses
19th August 2012, 11:05 PM
My favorite thing is when I am in bed for the night and BB lays his head on my chest. My least favorite is he has a very loud and annoying bark that he feels the need to share whenever he is excited or happy about something: (moms back from the store, bark bark bark. Mom has the treat bag, bark bark bark. moms going for a walk, bark bark bark. Someone's here to visit, bark bark bark.)

Soushiruiuma
20th August 2012, 02:36 AM
Guinness:
Favourite: when walking off leash Guinness is always turning around to make sure I'm still there. If he's around a corner he'll run and peek his head around.

Least favourite: 4 am barking. Every morning. Just 2-3 barks, there doesn't seem to be any reason.

Thistle:
Favourite: She sleeps on my pillow around my head. When we first settle in she lays down, gets cozy, and then let's out an adorable little sigh

Least favourite: stealing. Thistle will steal anything she thinks is valuable. Chicken from the trash, ice cream cones out of little kids hands, Guinness' ball. I can't even remember some of the stranger ones, but there have been plenty of times I look over and say "you little thief".

In general:
Favourite: the love

Least favourite: the multivarious things I pull out of their coats (blackberry twigs, grass seeds, burrs, leaves).