• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mistys ill now

murphy's mum

Came home at quarter to four to find 20 plus piles of sick and brown bile. It had carrots and green beans in it do know it's Mistys.

She was dehydrated, and wobbling so called the vet to say I was bringing her in. Took some pictures before scooping her into the works van and into the vet. They think she's either eaten something, or it could be a stomach ulcer because of her meds. She got a anti-inflametory injection and a penicillin injection. She home and resting, and I have Lectade to give her.

We're back in tomorrow morning to get her re-checked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gee Paula, sorry about Misty now. Your two are sure keeping you on your toes! Hope she starts to feel better soon.

Hi Paula

Sorry about poor Misty so soon after Murphy .I posted yesterday about not going to my Vets for a few months and at 11 am today
there I was sitting there .I am sure they will both be back bouncing around with you looking after them .

Best Wishes

Brian

Just don,t know whats going on lately with our cavs!!!! poor misty hope she recovers soon, I,am concerned over sadie today, she has,nt eaten properly for three days, shes drinking water, but she just does,nt seem right, shes listless and sleepy, she perks up when we go for a walk, i,ve tried to coax her with chicken, she just turns away, how long shall i leave it until i phone vet? Karen Ruby and Sadie :(

I,am concerned over sadie today, she has,nt eaten properly for three days, shes drinking water, but she just does,nt seem right, shes listless and sleepy, she perks up when we go for a walk, i,ve tried to coax her with chicken, she just turns away, how long shall i leave it until i phone vet? Karen Ruby and Sadie :(

If she's listless and sleepy I'd take her in as soon as you can. Perking up for walks is normal, even if they are really sick, it's the same if I need to take one to the vets, they perk right up because they are out. You end up sitting in the waiting room with a happy, tail-wagging dog.:rolleyes:

Misty's sleeping quietly now, so we're hopefully over the worst of it. I was just shocked at all the vomit all over the house, plus only Murphy was there to greet me when I came in. I shouted on Misty, checked the living room and kitchen, before running upstairs thinking the worst. She was flat out on our bed poor lamb, totally out of it. Glad I came home when I did.

Thank you, sometimes i think i might be overreacting, but they can,t tell you whats wrong, if she has,nt eaten in the morning will definately phone and take her in. I was hoping that it would just pass, and our vet is cheap. karen ruby and sadie

Took her back in this morning, and the vet couldn't get over how different she was. She said she had been quite worried about her after seeing her last night as she really didn't look right.

We have some Noroclav to give her over the next two days, and she can have some bland food later too, which will please her, as she nearly died off when Murphy got fed this morning, and she didn't :lol: She's back to snoozing on the couch beside me, so I do think it's just something she's eaten, and not an ulcer :xfngr:

I now have 4 rooms to get the carpet cleaner round.

hi
misty i hope you have a speedy recovery
sending you kisses and cuddles from louie and his mum

Oh my goodness Paula you are like us, when it goes wrong, everything goes wrong. Thank goodness Misty is ok - obviously her body was trying to clear whatever it was from her system - very successfully in this case!!

Thanks for your message - I'm off away for a week but will write when I get back :)

Back