PDA

View Full Version : Scarlett

Holly
28th September 2012, 12:31 AM
I had to give my beautiful, sweet girl Katie Scarlett O'Hara (Scarlett) her wings today. She was only 5 and a half years old but has been battling SM for at least the last three. It finally got the best of her. I will miss my shadow- she followed me everywhere I went. I am so very sad tonight but I know that I did the right thing for her. Rest in peace, sweet girl.

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z28/hmajka1/ScarlettHeadShot2.jpg

Karlin
28th September 2012, 12:52 AM
Oh no -- I am sad to hear this about Scarlett. it is difficult at any time but especially so to lose a much loved friend when still so young. :( I am so sorry for your loss. Taking such a decision is hard but I think it does help the burden of loss to know you eased her way. It takes special courage to know when the time is right.

sins
28th September 2012, 12:53 AM
So sorry to hear about Scarlett,
She fought a long and brave battle,and you were very strong to give her peace and freedom from pain. I know how very hard it is for you right now,but it was the right thing to do.Run free beautiful Scarlett.
Sins

Sydneys Mom
28th September 2012, 01:22 AM
So sorry for your loss. RIP sweet Scarlett.

My Henry Boy
28th September 2012, 02:11 AM
I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet girl.

Super Princess
28th September 2012, 03:56 AM
so sorry to hear this.
sending you lots of love right now *hugz*

DZee
28th September 2012, 04:08 AM
Awe...so sorry to hear this. :( It is hard losing a pet we love at any age...let alone one so young. My heart goes out to you. Will keep you in my prayers.

meljoy
28th September 2012, 04:12 PM
A very brave decision.....thoughts and hugs are with you,

Mel X

Dillboy
28th September 2012, 06:15 PM
I am so very sorry for your loss. Run free Scarlett.xx

Margaret C
28th September 2012, 06:16 PM
I am so sorry. Sometimes you are left with no choice but to let them go.

She was lucky to have such a caring owner. RIP Little Scarlett.

murphy's mum
28th September 2012, 08:18 PM
So sorry to hear you had to make this devastating decision. Run free Scarlett

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charlifarley
28th September 2012, 10:12 PM
I'm so sorry about Scarlett. Xx

lovecavaliers
29th September 2012, 05:56 AM
So terribly sorry to hear this news. I just hate this disease!
May Scarlett rest in peace now until you two meet again at the rainbow bridge.
hugs!

sunshinekisses
29th September 2012, 05:48 PM
I am sorry for your loss. Godspeed Scarlett, now you are pain free.

karen baker
29th September 2012, 10:03 PM
I,am so upset to hear this news about Scarlett, 5.6 years is no age, i just hope and pray that this condition is wiped out soon, god bless her, and i,am relieved her suffering has stopped, and that she was very much loved Karen Ruby and Sadie. x

Jasperxxgabby
30th September 2012, 11:27 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Scarlett, thinking of you.

mommytoClaire
1st October 2012, 04:30 AM
Oh Holly, there just aren't sufficient words when someone has to make such a difficult decision for such a young dog.

My heart aches for you.....please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sandrac
6th October 2012, 09:05 AM
So sorry to hear that Scarlett has been given her wings. She is running at the bridge pain free and suffering no more.

Nicki
6th October 2012, 12:35 PM
I'm sorry Holly I missed your thread, so very sad to read the tragic news about your beautiful girl - I know you tried all you could to help her and she was fortunate to have your help and love during this battle.

Love my Cavaliers
10th October 2012, 03:47 AM
Holly, I'm so sorry aboout Scarlett. I'm heartbroken for you. You really tried so hard for her. I've been on a two week vacation so I missed your sad news. Run free little Scarlett.