PDA

View Full Version : Seven year old puppy farm cavalier needs a loving home.

Margaret C
20th October 2012, 12:53 PM
Just posting this in the hope that someone may be able to help find a home for a cavalier rescued from a puppy farm in a truly horrendous state. The Worthing based vet who is taking care of her says she has a lovely nature and just needs a quiet home to rest and live out her days in peace.

She is seven years old, has gone blind in one eye due to neglect and her other eye isn't great but she copes very well. She's very timid but so so friendly and gentle. She has a heart murmur, was spayed a couple of days ago and a lot of teeth were removed as they were dreadful.

I have suggested that Southern Club Cavalier Rescue may be able to help.

Anyone thinking of taking her should be aware that puppy farm dogs can find adjusting to life in an ordinary household very stressful and they usually settle better if there is another dog in the home to give them confidence.

Please send me a PM or email me mareve-ckcs@ntlworld.com if you want more details.

DZee
22nd October 2012, 07:00 PM
Oh I pray this little lady finds a loving forever home !!!
So good of you to be putting the word out <3

mld
22nd October 2012, 07:48 PM
I wish I could, hope she finds the loving home that she deserves so much for all that she has been through.

Waggles
23rd October 2012, 08:10 PM
I just don't understand how people can do this to these beautiful dogs (or any animal for that matter!)