PDA

View Full Version : New "old" guy

Badge511
15th November 2012, 09:36 PM
I hope this post is submitted without error - not a technical guy. I've been retired 3 years and got a cavvie 2.5 years ago. I love her dearly, she's a black and tan and her name is Sam. It took me six months to convince my wife we needed a dog. A woman walked by our house with a ruby while we were outside. I was immediately smitten, researched the breed and was convinced this was the perfect dog - a decision I have never regretted. Turns out we got our little girl from the same breeder and the ruby was a litter mate of my dog's mother. As I mentioned, it was a real task getting the wife's approval and guess who my little girl favors - her! At any rate, I look forward to learning from you folks.

Sydneys Mom
16th November 2012, 02:24 PM
Welcome! We would love to hear more about Sam and would enjoy seeing pictures.

Karlin
26th November 2012, 04:51 PM
icon_welcome Glad you are here!

lindylou
27th November 2012, 12:44 PM
icon_welcome
looking forward to seeing some photos of your beautiful girl sam
sending sam kisses and cuddles from louie and his mum

Emkaybee
27th November 2012, 07:02 PM
Welcome! It's a trait of the breed that they wiggle their way into the hearts of the unsuspecting. Very smart of you to realize you and your wife needed one. ;)

MomObvious
27th November 2012, 11:14 PM
A cavalier is a perfect dog for a retired person or couple. Well maybe I'm biased but I think a cavalier is a perfect dog for anyone who has time for a dog.