PDA

View Full Version : Justin

anders
3rd December 2012, 11:51 AM
Two weeks ago, I lost my old dog Justin. he havde got cancer so there was nothing to do. He was 11 years. although he had SM. He had a good life
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-DDDlUO66ZBc/ULx-y_OLGUE/AAAAAAAAAaU/fJpdeTyx7_o/s144-c/3Dec201202.jpghttps://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-qibXtsIT-nA/ULx9zGWayyE/AAAAAAAAAaY/2fkMnJfvYEI/s144-c/3Dec2012.jpg

Kate H
3rd December 2012, 12:24 PM
So sorry you've lost Justin. Cavalier oldies are so precious - but also so vulnerable to health problems, just like old humans (I say with feeling, having recently had an operation!). I hope you have lots of lovely memories of life with Justin.

Kate, Oliver (also 11 and a half) and Aled :hug:

ByFloSin
3rd December 2012, 02:49 PM
I'm so sorry you have lost Justin too. He looks such a beautiful Bl. boy from the picture you include and 11 1/2 is such a good age - you should be proud to help an SM dog to such a fine achievement. Many dogs without health issues leave us much younger than that, so well done to Kate and Oliver too.

I am sad to think of Justin having lost his life to cancer, which can be such a horrible disease as Kate and I know only too well.

Cry tears of sadness now, but replace them with smiles from happy memories when you are ready.

Love my Cavaliers
3rd December 2012, 02:55 PM
I'm so sorry. Justin has a distinguished look with his jowls - like my Oliver who is also 11 and a half. I'm glad you and he got to love each other for so long and that he's not suffering any more.

Sydneys Mom
3rd December 2012, 03:04 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. What a handsome face Oliver has and a wonderful age he lived to. RIP Oliver.

Margaret C
3rd December 2012, 04:56 PM
So sorry, it is hard to say goodbye to these lovely old dogs.

RIP Justin.

meljoy
3rd December 2012, 05:17 PM
Thinking of you at this sad time

XXX

Furrfoot
3rd December 2012, 07:25 PM
I'm so sorry. Beautiful boy.

team bella
3rd December 2012, 10:13 PM
So sorry he was such a beautiful boy x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anders
4th December 2012, 04:10 PM
Thanks for all your friendly response
Anders.

lindylou
4th December 2012, 09:05 PM
hi
so sorry to read about your loss of justin
it breaks our hearts to say good bye to our beautiful cavaliers

mommytoClaire
3rd January 2013, 04:11 AM
I'm sorry I'm just seeing this post. What a lovely boy Justin was. I know you lived him greatly!