• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Holiday Cavaliers

cavalover

I figured it would be fun to have a thread dedicated to cavaliers enjoying the holidays (and holiday preparations)!

To start it off, here is Butters proudly posing next to this year's Christmas tree.

Hopeful that Santa will bring LOTS of treats in his stocking this year by LSidari, on Flickr

Hopefully he stays awake through the holiday festivities this year. He was so pooped by the end of last year's Christmas party... he didn't even care to vacuum up all of the crumbs that guests dropped throughout the evening!!

IQ7R9951 by LSidari, on Flickr

I love when you post pictures - I love to see that FACE! Gosh he is just so stinkin' cute! Love the first one...I am *impatiently* waiting for Lady's feathers to get here!

This is BellaMia's first Christmas, but since she doesn't have all her vaccinations yet, I can't take her to see Santa. Also, she doesn't sit still long enough for me to take a picture of her for a nice holiday pose. So, I had to digitally enhance a picture of her. So..........here's her first Christmas picture.

IMG_20121201_121456.jpg

I love your photos cavalover! They are just beautiful.
And Butters is very handsome!

BellaMia is gorgeous, her first christmas picture is perfect :)

I don't have any in focus ones, but these are this years first Christmas shots!
I will try and get some nicer ones this week.

I think he's cute anyway ;)

Last edited:
I think the digital enhancement to BellaMia's photo works perfectly :) Such a beautiful baby! And, I especially like your photo of the "shake," denali! Just peaking out from under that Santa hat! Love seeing all of the holiday cavaliers

Our new Christmas photos.
Don't worry, the candy cane was wrapped and i didnt let him eat it it was just a prop i got him to hold ;)
isn't he handsome?

Oh my Gosh!! I LOVE these photos!

Here's a shot I took last night of my two after I up up a little tree
1355619981.jpg

ME: Look Mr. Monster its Christmas pictures of Butters
Mr. Monster: Oh Butters is the most-est prettiest doggie like Fletcher!!!!!!!!!!!

My boy is just a Blenheim fan. I think all the pictures are super cute.

My vet's practice held a fundraiser. They had a professional photographer come, you paid $20 for the session and got the pictures on a CD to use as you like. I made a photo card from one, here are a couple of them. At least part of the money went to a rescue group, almost $300.

My girls.

DSC_4138 by suzannern99, on Flickr
Vivian has the best whiskers.

DSC_4140 by suzannern99, on Flickr
Chelsea

Just now enjoying all of the additional cute Christmas cavaliers on this thread, with my little cav cuddled up on my lap! Certainly had brightened my Christmas Eve, which is my husband and mine first year in a new city away from family.

I don't know how you kept him from eating that candy cane, Denali! Mine would have gobbled that right up :) Kokoda is so handsome! Lucky and Sparky look great as always, Lani. They know just how to pose! And, SuzRN: that is the cutest Christmas scene! I agree that Vivian has the best whiskers... and Chelsea peeking out of the chimney is priceless! Definitely made me laugh, as that is the same desperate "get me out" look that Butters would make as well!

Melissa: I love that Mr. Monster enjoys the Butters photos. I have a little soft spot for the Blenheims as well, of course ;-)

Sunshinekisses: Thanks for the compliment :) I use a Canon 1D Mark II. I started out with an old Canon film camera as a kid and have been a long time fan of their cameras :)

Back