PDA

View Full Version : So excited...getting my Cavalier boy Christmas eve day!

wolf23
20th December 2012, 02:09 AM
Hi,

Thought I would introduce myself. My name is Diana and I am picking up my cavalier boy in a few days :jmp:. This will be my first cavalier and he will be joining my 1 year old golden rescue mix, Callie. Here is a picture of when I visited him a couple weeks ago. I have been enjoying the site and am looking forward to participating and getting to know all of your and your pups better.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g129/Fireglz/P1000748-1.jpg

MomObvious
20th December 2012, 12:38 PM
Hi Diane. Cute puppy picture! Do you have a name for him yet?

Emkaybee
21st December 2012, 06:19 AM
You should have a lot of fun with the two dogs. My CKCS is older, and was in place before I brought home a Golden puppy. Since then I acquired another Golden. The temperaments of the two breeds have a lot in common--loving, playful, mischievous, and a deep need to be be with their people at all times. The only challenge I had was that my Cav, being older, couldn't roughhouse with such a large puppy. Since your situation is the reverse it should work out very well. Most Goldens I have met are very good are playing gently with pups. Hope you have a lot of fun. He sure is cute!

Badge511
25th December 2012, 02:50 PM
Good Morning Diana:

Your little guy is precious. I'm very happy for you and the pup for getting a caring dog parent. I've never had a dog like my black and tan little girl. This breed is absolutely incredible. Best to you on this holiday. Bob

Brian M
25th December 2012, 08:40 PM
Hi

When is you coming ? he's a beauty ,betcha cant wait cos we all cant so pls hurry up .All our best wishes to you .
RGDS

Bri

wolf23
25th December 2012, 09:48 PM
Thanks everyone for the welcome. He is now home and integrating nicely. Callie is so excited to have a baby brother, but is not quite sure what to do with him because he is so much smaller than her. They like to play footsies through the crate. I will try to post more pictures when I have more time. Still no name but we are narrowing it down, still trying to get more of a take on his personality which right now I can only describe as "super cute". Hope everyone is having a good holiday!