PDA

View Full Version : Instagram

Abbiex
23rd December 2012, 04:37 PM
I think I have officaily gone dog mad. I have created an account on Instagram for my dogs (@buddyandcharley). Please tell me Im not the only one doing this or Im I a bit mad :) lol.

Bentley02
24th December 2012, 03:12 AM
I haven't done this but I may as well, considering almost every picture I post is of one or both of my cavaliers! :)

cpell009
24th December 2012, 02:53 PM
What a great idea!!!! I need somewhere to post all of these cute pictures and I dont want to annoy all my friends who arent quite so dog crazy! @ladyandgracie:*nana:

Despite all of the media attention for their new terms of service, I think it will all blow over soon - something's going to have to change or they will lose all of their users! Not that I'm very concerned they will use my dog pictures for advertisements anyway :P

Lani
24th December 2012, 03:36 PM
I will add you!! I am CloverFire (for Lucky & Sparky ... get it?) :)

Karlin
24th December 2012, 03:37 PM
They have backtracked on some of those service changes but others are still there:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/21/instagram-regulations_n_2342509.html

Meanwhile makes total sense to me to have social media accounts for dogs!! :lol:

dandelos
28th December 2012, 06:48 PM
I don't have an instagram account for skippy, but most of the pictures I take on my own account are of him =)

Abbiex
29th December 2012, 12:35 AM
YAY! I'm so glad I'm not the only one doing this. I only started out because I didn't want to get on my friends nerves by posting loads of pics of my dog on my instagram. But I love to take pictures of them :snap:. I'll add everyone on here who has put their instagram name on :)

Super Princess
30th December 2012, 06:57 PM
i mostly post pictures of maggie on my instagram these days. @crayolasky
but she has her very own tumblr blog..which she updates fairly regularly http://maggies-world815.tumblr.com/

ourempire
22nd June 2013, 09:24 PM
I have just "discovered" Instagram - and yes, Molly and Éowyn dominate my pictures! My account is charlottelindhardt.