PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!

holacandita
9th March 2013, 06:21 AM
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here and I thought I'd introduce myself and my little guy! We adopted Jasper, a Blenheim, in November from a rescue in Vermont. He is 8 1/2 months old now and is growing like a weed! We are already thinking about adding a second furry addition to our family.

We are a couple in our early 30s living in Central NY. I work from home so I'm able to be with Jasper all day (though he thinks all day is play time, even when I have to work!)

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8096/8540380493_96a0efdf47.jpg

Super Princess
9th March 2013, 06:56 AM
congratulations on your new addition.
he is so beautiful, look at that face!
welcome to the board

Luly
9th March 2013, 07:46 AM
Jasper is so beautiful, he looks so much like my little Kingsley!

lindylou
9th March 2013, 10:49 AM
icon_welcome
jasper is absolutley beautiful
looking forward to seeing more photos
sending jasper kisses and cuddles from louie and his mum

MomObvious
9th March 2013, 01:47 PM
Welcome. He's a cutie how can you actually get work done with that face looking up at you LOL!!!! I used to take Fletcher to work with me so I know the feeling.

holacandita
11th March 2013, 03:24 AM
Thanks everyone! Glad to be here!

It is REALLY hard to get work done when Jaspie wants to play all day!!! :)

cavie3
11th March 2013, 03:00 PM
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here and I thought I'd introduce myself and my little guy! We adopted Jasper, a Blenheim, in November from a rescue in Vermont. He is 8 1/2 months old now and is growing like a weed! We are already thinking about adding a second furry addition to our family.

We are a couple in our early 30s living in Central NY. I work from home so I'm able to be with Jasper all day (though he thinks all day is play time, even when I have to work!)

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8096/8540380493_96a0efdf47.jpg
Welcome, Jasper is so cute