PDA

View Full Version : Nifa got her Wings

Mimi
2nd April 2013, 02:28 PM
My beloved Nifa went to rainbow bridge on Saturday. Her heart deteriorated rapidly the last couple of weeks .We were at the vet several times and each time she rallied. She was finding it hard to breathe again on friday evening so the vet came in to meet us and decided he would keep her in for treatment. They called saturday morning to say she had deteriorated and her little body was shutting down. I had a full day Charity event at work so they kept her comfortable until we could be with her to say goodbye. She even managed to wag her tail when she saw us. My little button went to heaven in our arms on Saturday at 6.15. Run free my little Nifa Diva and keep Ruby company until we meet again.
Mimi

meljoy
2nd April 2013, 03:03 PM
So sorry

:hug::hug:

Love my Cavaliers
2nd April 2013, 03:44 PM
I'm so sorry, but so glad you were able to be with her. Give extra hugs to Heidi and Rua.

Sydneys Mom
2nd April 2013, 04:33 PM
So sorry for your loss. RIP sweet Nifa.

Karlin
2nd April 2013, 04:47 PM
Oh no -- I am so sorry. :( She was a sweet girl and know how much she meant to you over the years. I am so glad you could be there to hold her and let her free. A big hug -- you have done so much on behalf of all our cavaliers and rescue dogs generally; your love for each of your cavaliers is I know what inspired you and so each has helped to make a difference for so many others, a wonderful legacy for Nifa. :flwr:

Furrfoot
2nd April 2013, 06:44 PM
I'm so sorry...

alibunnylady
2nd April 2013, 11:24 PM
So sorry for your loss, I too lost my Cav to heart disease just two weeks ago.

Alison

jasperpaw
3rd April 2013, 08:57 AM
So very sorry for your loss.

karen baker
3rd April 2013, 11:42 PM
So saddened to hear of your loss, god bless you, Karen, Ruby and Sadie xxx

lindylou
4th April 2013, 09:43 PM
hi
so sorry to read about your loss of nifa

mommytoClaire
9th April 2013, 10:51 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad they were able to make her comfortable till you could say your goodbyes.