• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi

Jesse

I am a dog trainer living in Canada having moved here about a year ago from (not so) sunny London. I currently have one Cavalier who is 6 months old and have been amazed with this breed.

I find them to be the easiest to train due to their willingness to please and my little pup is easily the best dog I have owned. Now looking to get another one too.

Anyway, looking forward to exploring this site.

icon_welcome In my opinion cavaliers are just the best!!! Even with my very limited dog training education and experience (tho I owned a childcare center for years. Train dogs and kids are very similar I guess) I have been amazed how quickly Fletcher learns. Heck he outsmarts us some times :)

"They" say cavaliers are addictive and its very hard to only own one. We have decided to add another next year when Fletcher turns 2.

Back