PDA

View Full Version : Picking up Puppy 6/19

roopup
26th April 2013, 09:20 PM
After over a year of research on cavs and months of searching for a breeder, we finally got news that our breeder has a pup for us!!!:p:p:p I am over the moon! Our black and tan male :D I am a little nervous about flying to pick up the pup but could not find any breeders in the area that had all health screenings. Very Excited... time to puppy shop!

joandesan
1st May 2013, 01:39 PM
After over a year of research on cavs and months of searching for a breeder, we finally got news that our breeder has a pup for us!!!:p:p:p I am over the moon! Our black and tan male :D I am a little nervous about flying to pick up the pup but could not find any breeders in the area that had all health screenings. Very Excited... time to puppy shop!

What happy news! June 19 will be here before you know it! post pictures!!

MomObvious
1st May 2013, 04:40 PM
That is wonderful news!!!!!!!! We are going to add a new pup to our family sometimes next year, I'm willing to fly anywhere in the US to pick up and bring home a pup. It might sound extreme to some people but its so worth it, good call :)

joandesan
1st May 2013, 07:12 PM
Bosco flew from Texas to NYC in a crate with another CKC. I picked him up at the airport. All went very well. Had lots of discussion with the breeder prior to having him shipped, and had a friend who had two CKC's from this same breeder, so I felt confident about the pup and the breeder.

roopup
1st May 2013, 09:42 PM
Thank you! And I will post pictures as soon as I pick him up!!! I can't wait to have him!