• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New puppy :-)

AShipham

Hello all, we collected our new cav puppy a few weeks back, a little girl called Lucy. I've always had dogs as a child, but she is our first since moving out and starting our own family.
i have 2 children aged nearly 5 and 2 and a cat. My family has always had English springer spaniels, but I chose a cav as I wanted a less active dog.
I work part time but pup comes to work with me.
So far I've not really come across any problems with training Lucy, but when I do I wanted to have somewhere to turn for advice!

I took my cavalier, Fletcher to work with me when he was a little pup. Personally I think its a wonderful way to expose and socialize a puppy, plus cavalier puppies are the cuties on earth so its fun too. I was also very surprised that Fletcher was so easy to train except getting him not to pull in lead. I also have a 5 year old is who Fletcher's best buddy. I think its harder to train the little kid than the dog.

I love cavalier talk you can honestly ask anything LOTS of advice. Plus we are all cavalier crazy here :)

Back