• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Faith is my new puppies name

Kathryn Chesnut

I was going for my usual cup of coffee at Starbucks. When I got out of the car there was a woman, Judy and her granddaughter sitting out front and the granddaughter was holding a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppy. I had to go over and check it out.

I got to talking with Judy and she raised Cavaliers. I told her that I was very interested and she didn't have any at this time, but she new a lady in Cresent that was having puppies today. The father to them was one of her puppies.

I waited a couple of weeks, well 3 to be exact and I eMailed Judy from her website. She gave me Rhonda's phone number and I called and she said that the one puppy has not been sold. This has to be fate

I brought home my new little "Faith" on 8/7/2013 and she has totally changed my life....

Back