• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fletcher is limping!

MomObvious

So last night we noticed Fletcher was limping...left front leg. He'll let you handle it, I checked his nails, foot etc. nothing. He is not acting himself either. He will walk and he has jumped on and off the sofa a few times, but you can just tell he doesn't really want to. He's got a vet appointment at 2:30. I guess I will update ya'll after....Why do I see xrays in my future???? Ah poor baby!

Poor fletcher! I hope it's nothing too serious, perhaps he jumped on it heavily and sprained it or something. Let us know how his visit to the vets goes. Fingers crossed :xfngr:

:updte: Well, my sweet little man is home resting comfortable now. I love my vet she is so so so nice. Turns out Fletcher has a tissue shoulder issue (injury we suspect). My vet to quick to figure out it was his left shoulder, but we did do xrays just in case. So he's on crate rest, anti-inflammatory and pain meds. She wants me to call her back by Friday to let her know how he is.

Man, I was worried about that one. She did say and I know from my own experience that sometimes shoulders take a long time to heal. We'll just go with it and see.....

Almost missed this!!! poor Fletcher - hope that he is now on the road to recovery; lots of hugs from us over here :lotsaluv:

Back