• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello

Danny M

Hi,

Danny from Wexford here, joined up to look for some advice in getting another Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.
It has been 13 years since I last had one, I now wish to get one for my my children to enjoy & appreciate as I did growing up.
I want to stay away from farmed puppies and get one from a reputable source.

If anyone has any advice, or knows of a good breeder in the Wexford area, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Danny.

Hi Danny. So your on the search of a good breeder???? Please read all the info on this forum about HOW to do that. It is very very important that you only buy a cavalier from a reputable excellent breeder as they have so many serious health problems. I cannot stress this enough BE CAREFUL, do not shop with your heart, make sure you see the paperwork, don't fall for "breeders" excuses, and you have NO reservations.

Also please read all the rules about posting here. NO names! There are members who may PM you a name, but we are here to help you out too. Please take your time.

Owning a cavalier is such a wonderful experience I can not image live without one.

Good Luck!!

Hi,

Yes I have been looking through the information on the forum about the dos and dont's and what to look out for etc. Some great information there.
Do you know where I can find an up to list of CKCS Breeders in Ireland. I am not getting much luck on the search engines.

Thanks.

Back