• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New tri Cavalier Mommy!

klh813

Hello! I am soo happy to finally be accepted into this group! I am excited to learn all I can, and enjoy sharing stories of our Cavaliers! I am sad as I was a member of dogster for 9 years and the community section (profiles etc) are being done away with. I didn't know where I would go to commune and share the love of this great breed! I am soo grateful to have found your group!

I will be bringing home my first Cavalier February 17th. I do have 2 English Goldens also which I love to pieces! I will post a picture of my little girl here, she is not a show dog, nor does she come from show stock. I showed dogs for over a decade but have retired and just wanted a little girl to love. Her parents have had all the necessary health clearances that plague this incredible breed. Anyways! This is my baby girl, and I am excited to meet you all and your Cav's and look forward to hearing all about your sweet dogs!

Back