• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Dutch Kennel Club and SM?

ZigsBro

I was browsing through CavalierTalk (might have been somewhere else though) the other day and I saw somone mentioned that they went to the netherlands to buy their cav because they have better breeding regulations? Is this true? I have heard this somewhere but cant find any info on it. I know they nearly banned Cavalier breeding there but Im not sure if the compromise was making sure they had regulations on it
EDIT:
Found it!
http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/...New-puppy-and-signs-of-SM&p=434201#post434201

Last edited:
Margaret knows the detail on this -- I am sure she will see your post and give up to date information.

I believe all Netherlands club-registered cavaliers must now be MRId before breeding.

Yes I believe they have to be MRI scanned at 3 & 5 years ( possibly at a year aswell ? ) My friend breeds king charles in Holland and all of her dogs have to be done before she can breed from them. this only applies to the mother though , they can use studs from other countries who are not tested

Back