• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Watch out for those flying carrots and doggy psychology!

scrile

My wife likes to cut up carrots each morning as part of her work lunch. As she does this, she periodically tosses a small chunk of carrot over her shoulder so it lands several feet across the kitchen. Abby of course thinks this is a GREAT idea... (y) The psychology part of the whole deal is that my wife does not want Abby to think that she is tossing those carrot bits just for her, that it is all by accident, so therefore Abby will not be begging for carrots.... Regardless of what's going through Abby's mind while chomping down on those carrot bits, it's fun to watch. b*n*n*

Mine all love carrots -- the cavaliers as well as the two pyreneans! (Great Pyrenees). I like your stealth approach -- though there are far worse things a dog could be begging for! lol But having Abby think carrots are a treasured secret treat is a real positive :)

Back