• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Back on my feet

MomObvious

Hello everyone!!! I have had a rather trying few weeks. First both Mr. Monster and I came down with a nasty case of strep, it was bad we were both SICKKKKKKKKK.... My husband had to stay home because there was no way I could handle it. After a few days Mr. Monster was feeling better- "normal" case of strep for him. It took me a lot longer to recover, after day 7 of running a fever on and off with symptoms taking antibiotics I went back to the doctor and was tested for Mono. I am 38 years old not your typical Mono suffer but....you guessed it. Let me tell you this stuff is no joke:yuk:. The body aches oh man and tired.... Needless to say I am sick of being sick. I have spend the last 5 weeks staring at the inside of my house. It comes and goes, I feel great and I attempt to resume normal life but within 2 or 3 days I'm feeling bad again. I have had to train myself to take it easy and go slow back into normal life.... Which for me is hard but doing it my way is only prolonging the illness.

Just this week I am slowing coming back to life! Fletcher has become a lazy dog:roll:. He's such a sweet thing. This month we are celebrating his second "Gotta Day" (can you believe I have owned him 2 years!) I figured he's a dog let's celebrate his birthday and "gotta day"! He deserves it :cool:

Anyway, slowing coming back I missed CT

In addition to the recommendations of others to "take it slowly" I would like to add, and be grateful you are recovering in VA versus western NY with its forecast of rain and snow for the next two days. Sunshine is truly a great healer while months of gray skies....

In addition to the recommendations of others to "take it slowly" I would like to add, and be grateful you are recovering in VA versus western NY with its forecast of rain and snow for the next two days. Sunshine is truly a great healer while months of gray skies....

Its the winter that just will not go away. Hang in there!

Back