• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Run free sweet Bubbles

mishy

This evening we gave Bubbles her wings. Goodbye my precious girl you are free from pain forever.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry for your loss. You rescued Bubbles and gave her a loving home. RIP sweet one.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry. My heart aches for your loss, but you know you gave her a gift of kindness if Bubbles was experiencing so much pain. These poor dogs to have to experience such misery in their lives. At least she knew your love too.

I am so very sorry to read this, after dealing with this myself recently I know how hard this will be for you. RIP sweet Bubbles.

Ahhhh, I am so, so sorry. She was such a character and such a pet. I can remember when she first came into rescue and out to your home, and you've done so much with and for her over the years. I know she was a major part of your home and your life. Thinking of her and of you. Deepest condolences to you, and I'll remember you with such affection, sweet Bubbles. :flwr:

So very sorry Anne, she was such a gorgeous girl and her character shone from your photos, I love these one of her you posted above.

I know it must have been a very hard decision, but it is the kindest and most loving thing we can do, so they do not suffer.

Bubbles was fortunate to have such a wonderful, caring home and to know so much love.

I know you will miss her terribly. My thoughts are with you at this very sad time.

Sincere thanks for all the kind comments. Sadly Bubbles's back legs gave out and she could no longer walk without falling over. Special thanks to Karlin for sending her our way. I still remember the evening we collected her from Thelma. I was sitting in the back seat with her and she shuffled over put her paw on my lap and looked up with her big beautiful eyes and I was instantly hooked! We had her for 6 years and 5 months and she will forever be in our hearts.

DSC_0771 by mishon55, on Flickr

The pictures of Bubbles are beautiful! So sorry to hear of your loss. Bubbles was blessed to find you and her wonderful home

Back