• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We won we won we won!!!!

Super Princess

Oh my god!!!
I am so excited exude any future typos.
I was laying around snuggling with maggie In te nap room at daycare when I saw on fb that a contest we entered in at the pet fair drew their vancouver winner.
So I checked their fb to see victoria page and was like 'that looks like Maggie...oh my god it is maggie that's my dog'

We won!!! It's a $2000 dog house made by http://www.houndasleep.com/

I really needed a pick me up. I've been on verge of tears all day stressing what's gonna happen as my landlords out te house on the market yesterday.

Worse comes to worse I can live in the dog house. Or shoe. Or cave.

Congratulations! Those houses are super cool. Do you get to pick out which one you want?

What kind of contest was it?

I do.
I think we might go for the cottage- but because they can customize anything. I might ask if they can do two baby owls on the roof. To symbolize two out of the three we observed this summer. The two were always together. And those are the ones we found diseased last week. I think if they could do it it would be a cool tribute. :). If not nbd.
Both my parents think I should sell it. No way. Coolest thing I ever won. Lol

Those are the coolest dog houses I've ever seen! :cool:

(That's so nice that you would do that for those baby owls also. We have a lot of owls where we live.)

Congratulations!
Charlie's Mom - Shelley

Back