• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

SYODER

I wish I new this forum was out there earlier. Just recently my vet suggested that I register with this website. I am just floored how much information is available through this chat room. I wish I knew this was out there as I struggled to get some answers that plagued us two years ago when we had some blood work results come back. We worked through it but am happy to see others have been able to gather great information here with some of their issues. I am so pleased to tell you that our Cavalier has been such a blessing and truly an awesome companion. His name is Killian (a Blenheim) and his 17th birthday is tomorrow September 25th. I would never dreamed he would still be with us this long but he has proved us wrong. He was diagnosed with a murmur at 12-13 years of age. He has been very healthy most of his life. We have made our own food for him (and Kayla) since we first got him, they has been to the park to run on their own 5 days a week. The unconditional love that has been given back by him....... well ... just precious. I can say by reading the other posts and threads that everyone else has experienced that same. We lost his sister Kayla (Bischon Frise) 4 years ago when she was 15 1/2. He was lost for quite a while as she was the lead dog (even though she became blind). What the pair they were as he had become deaf. Our life with those two was quite a hilarious time. I will try to get a picture uploaded at some point. I have been anxious just to be able to post. Looking forward to reading more posts as they come up.

Welcome! How wonderful that Killian is 17 years old. Pictures of our golden oldies are certainly something we all would enjoy! :snap:

Just to add an official hello and welcome here; what a wonderful age and how fortunate you are! We always love pictures :D

Back