• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Ireland

coys84

Hi all,Just found this site. We are the proud owners of our first Cavalier. She's just over a year old and called Lola, she's a great family dog and great around the kids. We have been feeding her a raw diet since we have had her and she loves it. Hoping to find lots of useful information from this site.

Thanks

Chris

Hi Chris and welcome. Sorry I didn't see this sooner. This is a great site with loads of information. Would love to see pictures of Lola.

Welcome. And like Joyce said, we love pictures! What color is Lola? Please tell us more about her. We love to listen and share our dog stories.

Hello Chris and welcome!!! Sorry for the long delay but I have been working out of town for a couple of weeks. The site has tons of information and a great group to converse with. Glad to hear your loving your first Cavalier. Looking forward to hearing more about Lola.

Scott

Killian (September 25, 1997~October 31, 2014) Always with me in spirit

Lola_zpsced8c825.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] Picture of Lola courtesy of the kids

Back