• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Update on Charlotte :'(:'(

Aimee89

My beautiful blenhiem Cavalier Charlotte has been in severe heart faliure sinse January she took a very bad turn for the worse today she couldnt breathe her lungs and abdomen were full of fluod she couldnt lie down but exhausted from standing up couldnt keep her balance she was in a bad way she had loads of frusemide but it wasnt touching her so we made the decision to stop her suffering I held her untill the end the vet even cried the vet absolutely dotted kn Charlotte she said she was in a bad way she didnt think she would have gone through the night her heart was so weak she literally only needed a tiny bit befpre I felt her heart stop but she still had the full dose.... I miss her soo much im literally heart broken :':)'(.

R.I.P. Charlotte 16/10/2004-03/12/2014 ♥♥♥

Dear Aimee
I'm so sorry to hear about Charlotte. At least you know that you were doing absolutely the right thing in releasing her from her suffering. My Aled is also in heart failure, doing OK so far, but you live from day to day and wait for the worst. MVD is a horrible disease.

:hug:

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Back