• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My old man, Oliver

Love my Cavaliers

Oliver will be 14 years old in March, just had his checkup and received a clean bill of health (other than his arthritis). No heart murmur, slight cataracts, all of his lab work on the senior panel was within normal limits, still hears fine, no sign of SM, his appetite is healthy, and he can still put Madison in her place when she tries to steal his food!! He can be more insistent in his older age and he's very time oriented. He knows when it is 5 pm and my other dogs get their meds because he always gets a biscuit. There's no way he will ever let me forget. Believe me, I don't need a clock; he is as good as one!!! His body is getting full of lumps and bumps - just little wart-like growths all over, but he's still my first cavalier and there's always something about the first. I just love that old guy!!!

It is so nice to hear of an older cavalier doing well with no major health problems. He sounds like an awesome old guy :)

Way to go Oliver!!!!!! :jump:

This is the best type of post. Our oldies are so special and to be so healthy at this age is certainly something to celebrate.

By the way, it would be wonderful if you would post recent pictures of this amazing guy.

Last edited:
What a day brightener! Way to go Oliver, and I guess that shows he has good food and care.

Back