• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We quit kibble and it changed everything

Super Princess

I wanted to copy and paste a write up I did about what we are and have been through. Our experience with health, life and food with our pets. And how it's all connected. And what I have learned in the process. The more I learn the more I look back on animals no longer with us. And I wish I knew then what i know now.

But it's too long. It's very very long. Lol So I'll just paste the link to my post. It is open to the public so you should be able to read it, if you like . If you have fb feel free to share if you like. :)

https://www.facebook.com/notes/chel...nged-everything/10153321396904354?pnref=story

The more I learn the more I look back on animals no longer with us. And I wish I knew then what i know now.

What wonderful news that Maggie's problems have improved and hopefully solved permanently!

I look back on our previous dog, a Shih Tzu with skin troubles as he got older, always fed a brand-name dry kibble that was heavy on corn grain, all before I had ever heard about feeding anything but commercially prepared food. I sometimes wonder if he might have been helped with a raw diet like we give our Sophie. I won't beat myself up over it, though.

We do the best we can, with the knowledge we have at that time.

I notice you are from Victoria BC. I am from Port Alberni. Did you get your Cavalier from a breeder in Duncan?

Thanks.........Lynn

Ohh I was just in port albernie this weekend. Sorry I didn't see your post before. It's been a while since I checked in

No I got Maggie from chilliwack.

But we did g et our first cavalier from Duncan.

Are you going to then. Cavalier picnic next month?

Back