• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introduction!

kinsleysmom

Hi, I'm Madison, I'm from North Carolina, and I have two adorable dogs. One is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel mix, and the other is a full-blooded Cavalier.

Copper, our first dog is the Cavalier mix -- SUPPOSEDLY he's mixed with Bichon, but I've never really seen the Bichon in him. So who knows. He just turned nine years old last month, which is crazy! Time flies. When we got him, I was about 9 or 10 years old and deathly afraid of dogs. He completely changed that :)

Kinsley is our youngest, and of course, the full-blooded Ruby Cavalier. We got him as a friend for Copper about 2 years after we got him, so he's turning 7 years old in about a month!

Copper, being the Bichon, is the more energetic out of the two, and much prefers a game of catch over cuddling.. Kinsley, on the other hand is a total cuddle-bug, lol. I'll be sitting down and he'll literally just climb into my lap like a little kid, haha. One of my favorite memories of Kinsley is when we went to take him home from the breeders :) We'd gone to visit him several times after we had picked him out of the litter a few months prior. When we came back to finally take him home, the breeder carried him out, and put him down. As soon as he was on the ground, he came running towards me and jumped into my arms :) I really wish someone would have gotten a video!

Here are some pictures of them! As you can tell, I'm into photography and they get used as my subjects a lot, lol.

icon_welcome Madison!

Lovely pictures of both your dogs. I have a 3 year old ruby, BellaMia, and an 18 month old tri, Milo. Having 2 is fun and a bit more work, but totally worth it. Looking forward to seeing more pictures.

Welcome!!!!! Beautiful dogs and photography. We have a one year old tri color female cavalier named Maya and she is an absolute cuddle bug.

Love, love, love your photos! Beautiful!!

I have Bosco, a male tricolor, 4 years old already. Time does fly. I also have two Japanese Chins, who are both female and going on 8 years old.

Keep the pictures coming -- they are great!

Joan

Gorgeous dogs!! Cavaliers are great muses for photography!! Mine get lots of treat for modeling for me. Great shots.

Back