PDA

View Full Version : "Be Dog Savvy: web site - Has anyone used this?

rtroxel
9th September 2015, 05:20 PM
A few days ago, I learned about a web site called Be Dog Savvy-dot-com. They were promoting a book called "Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Savvy', which supposedly gives extensive instructions on advanced training and care for Cavs,

It's kind of expensive, and it's a download PDF file, not a hardcover book. I checked Google for reviews, and most of them were negative.

Has anyone here read this book or heard of this web site?

Thanks,

Roy

joandesan
9th September 2015, 07:04 PM
I'd save my money. Everything you need to know about CKC can be found on this website!:-)

rtroxel
10th September 2015, 05:01 PM
I'd save my money. Everything you need to know about CKC can be found on this website!:-)

Well, you are certainly correct about that :-) , but I was looking for a handy manual that I could carry with me outside, since our pups spend most the day outside in a large pen we built for them.

In any case, after exchanging emails several times, the company finally downloaded the manual in PDF format. (They *really* should not have implied it was a hardback.)

The manual appears to be fully researched and does contain a good deal of information on training and obedience techniques, which is what I wanted. It was written by Ashley Philips (in case that name is familiar to any of you here).

Thanks for listening,

Roy, Jean, Fred and Ginger