• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

"Be Dog Savvy: web site - Has anyone used this?

rtroxel

A few days ago, I learned about a web site called Be Dog Savvy-dot-com. They were promoting a book called "Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Savvy', which supposedly gives extensive instructions on advanced training and care for Cavs,

It's kind of expensive, and it's a download PDF file, not a hardcover book. I checked Google for reviews, and most of them were negative.

Has anyone here read this book or heard of this web site?

Thanks,

Roy

Last edited:
I'd save my money. Everything you need to know about CKC can be found on this website!:)

Well, you are certainly correct about that :) , but I was looking for a handy manual that I could carry with me outside, since our pups spend most the day outside in a large pen we built for them.

In any case, after exchanging emails several times, the company finally downloaded the manual in PDF format. (They *really* should not have implied it was a hardback.)

The manual appears to be fully researched and does contain a good deal of information on training and obedience techniques, which is what I wanted. It was written by Ashley Philips (in case that name is familiar to any of you here).

Thanks for listening,

Roy, Jean, Fred and Ginger

Back