• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Plaque on teeth

Hi all!
My little 7 month old, Jane, already has plaque on her teeth! Her vet was surprised a few days ago (when I took her for a vaccine booster) that she already has such dirty grown up teeth! I'm a bit frustrated because I do brush them every night with a little finger toothbrush and TropiClean Fresh Breath gel. On the bottle of the TropiClean, it actually even says brushing isn't necessary (only need to squirt it into their mouth) but I do brush anyways. A couple of months ago, I started giving her Primal raw nuggets for her dinner, and my mom suggested that the soft food is sticking to her teeth? She still gets a high-quality kibble for breakfast though. Does anyone have experience with this, or can you recommend some chews or something else that I can do? Thanks:l*v:

I give my dog C.E.T. Enzymatic rawhide chews. I buy the large or extra large and only let my dog chew on it for 15 minutes then take it away. He tends to swallow it whole once it gets soggy.

Back