• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Puppy.

Alana

Hi everyone. I am not new here but I have a new puppy. This is George. I was very ignorant with my last puppy 'Bella' and I thought I was bought her from a responsible breeder. Bella sadly passed away of a heart attack in August at only 3 years old. This time I did a lot of research and asked for evidence of health checks. George has good MRI's and heart checks all the way back to his great grand grand parents. I am hoping for many happy years with him.
George.jpg

George is adorable! So sad about Bella. Finding a good breeder is so tricky. I hope you and George have a long and happy life together.

I am so happy for you and your family, and especially George, who has a great family to grow up in! I hope you'll have lots of fun times for many, many years.

Back