• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hello from ireland

Miss Daisy

hello everyone... i'm a friend of karlin's.. i don't have any cavs.. but have learned how adorable they are through karlin's little guys... they've stayed at my house.. so i consider myself properly indoctrinated. :lol:

denise

:D Hi denise! Now you're going to be surrounded by cavaliers. Rosalie is actually a member of Irish Animals by the way! Rosalie, denise is admin for the Irish Animals board...

Hi i am from Ireland too. I just joined . Due to working long hours as a vets assistant i have no dogs yet , I recently gave up work to spend more time with my kids . So i want to look into adopting a cavalier . I came across this site so i thought i could get some advise on adopting one in Ireland

Yep and same from me too :D

Stacey, Karlin is the one to speak to about adopting a Cavalier from Irish rescue - that is if she doesn't get them before you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back