• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

introduction

Hi Karlin,

Im mary Nelson (O'Connor) lived in Kenmare Co Kerry in my previous life! I now live in Hampshire Uk. I am owned by five cavaliers Charlie with SM, Pepper, Poppy, Penny, Purdy, border Collir Jazz and Mad Cocker Ellie. All of them are rescue. Have been rehoming and rehabilitating Cavs in particular and dogs in general for over 20 years.

am involved with southern cav welfare re fundraising etc.

Am a Canine Psychologist and animal Behaviourist, am in daily contact with rescue centres, hope that I can be of value to you.

Any other info needed look at my web www.doglady.org.uk

Best

Mary

Welcome Mary,

How lucky for us to have someone of your knowledge joining our message board :) I also love the fact that you are in the UK. it is great hearing what is going on across "The Pond". We're new, but Karlin is doing such a wonderful job in creating this site that we will be groiwing fast. You are one of the "Ground Up Members!!" WELCOME AND KEEP COMING BACK!!!

Mary I am soooo excited to have you here...I just read your whole website the other night when the other site was down....Printed out the oldwives remedys for my mom....Loved the stories of the rescues....I am sure this board will love your input !!!!!! :D :D :D We also have a Laura and a Pat B...who we look to for much advice..... icon_banana

Hi Mary! Thanks for checking in -- look forward to having your perspectives! icon_dog

Hi Mary!

Oh I'm so glad you are here! I hope you have some neat insights for us! I'd love to pick your brain on our problem child some time!

Maggie

Back