PDA

View Full Version : Rory's familiy

rory
14th March 2005, 05:03 AM
Here is a picture of Rory, my husband, and me. We sent this out as our Christmas card. :D]

Paris
14th March 2005, 05:26 AM
what a nice picture! I need to have somebody take a picture of my boyfriend, Paris and me. I have pics of him and Paris (that I took) and of me and Paris (that he took) but none of all 3 of us!

Kali

Nicki
14th March 2005, 11:36 AM
That's lovely, what a wonderful photo and I bet everyone loved receiving it as a Christmas card.

Julie
14th March 2005, 11:41 AM
What a lovely photo of all of you.

Karlin
14th March 2005, 12:52 PM
A really nice pic; Rory is so calm! He has a beautiful face. I really need to get a friend to do some pics of me with the boys; I only have one and I am making a very silly face as I was whispering in Jaspar's ear and I look like a fish...! :|

rory
14th March 2005, 03:46 PM
Thank you, all! I've never posted a pic of myself before on the other board, so I was nervous. But I figured only the more common posters have made it over here so far, so I felt more comfortable. :)

My mother took this pic right before they left after Thanksgiving. I made her take a bunch until she got a good one because I knew I wanted a pic of the 3 of us for our Christmas card. (This was before Shiloh came home! Actually, only a week or 2 after she had left. :cry: ) So if you try to get someone to take a pic of you, make them take a ton! And use a digital so you can be sure you got a good one! :)
(I heart digital cameras. you can never take too many pictures. :D)

Laurie Moon
15th March 2005, 02:04 AM
Rory has a great looking Mom and Dad...SO nice to put a face to the posts.... :lol:

MaggieM
15th March 2005, 12:57 PM
What a nice picture! See.. we don't bite! :) Thanks for posting your happy family.

Jen
2nd May 2005, 08:39 PM
What a nice picture. Rory is adorable, he has such a sweet expression.

rory
3rd May 2005, 01:30 AM
Thanks!! We'll have to do another family shot now that Shiloh (our service-dog-in-training-flunk-out) is back for good! :)