• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chloe and Julie

Julie

6506070_dfc4bb87a1_m.jpg

Your hair almost matches! :D

Chloe's ears are lovely. Jaspar's grow soooo slooooowly...

karlin said:
Your hair almost matches! :D

Chloe's ears are lovely. Jaspar's grow soooo slooooowly...

I have had the comment about my hair colour matching Chloe's before. If I didn't colour it I would have the white patches too. :cry:

lovely!!!

My hair matches Rory's, too, when it's down. ;) Before I got Rory, I knew that if I got a blenheim I'd be one of those owners who looks like her dog!! :lol:

How much more of a compliment can it be than to be told you look like your beautiful Cavalier?!!!

It was definitely meant as one :D

Oh yes much nicer to look like a beautiful cavalier than any other dog in the whole wide world LOL

Imagine being told you looked like your dog if you ahd a shar pei hahahaha I know they're beautiful but.......

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Oh yes much nicer to look like a beautiful cavalier than any other dog in the whole wide world LOL

Imagine being told you looked like your dog if you ahd a shar pei hahahaha I know they're beautiful but.......

Or a chinese crested!!!

Now Cathy how did you know that my hair stands up on end like a Chinese crested in the morning!! :lol:

What about being told you look like your Pug :lol: :lol: They are lovely dogs, but I wouldn't want ot look like one :D

What about being told you look like your Pug :lol: :lol: They are lovely dogs, but I wouldn't want ot look like one
Yeh neither would I. I would certainly be saving for a face lift if I did. :(

Back