PDA

View Full Version : ANITA'S WEBSITE

rosalie
14th March 2005, 11:44 PM
anyone thinking of fostering or adopting a rescue, needs to read Anita's website. She is #31 in our membership.

Her website in not only beautiful, it has music and the most wonderful stories about her experience with rescues.

Anita, you did a great job. Hard to keep back the tears :cry:

rory
15th March 2005, 06:10 AM
Ok. I totally failed at keeping back the tears. The stories about Henry and Albert have me bawling... :cry: They were very very loved... Ellie and Gemma are so lucky to have such wonderful parents!

Nicki
15th March 2005, 09:56 AM
This is the link for Anita's site:

http://anita-cooper.com/

Sadly Ellie recently lost her long battle with MVD, and is now at the Bridge with Albert and Henry. icon_crying

Anita's site is just wonderful, an inspiration to us all.

Dee
15th March 2005, 01:26 PM
I am going to go back to read more but right now I am a mess of tears after reading Alfred's story! icon_crying These sweet bundles of fur are certainly our babies.

Cathy T
15th March 2005, 04:21 PM
So hard to read!! I am just sobbing and the dogs are looking at me like I'm crazy.

Oh Anita, what a wonderful mommy you are. I just don't know how you take the heart break!! What beautiful dogs you've had. I loved looking at their pictures. You could see their personalities in their faces.

Thank you for sharing.

Julie
15th March 2005, 06:40 PM
Anita what a wonderful web site you have.

I've added your site to my favourites as I want to take my time to read all those fantastic story's.

Thanks for sharing with us all.

Magishuns
10th April 2005, 02:52 AM
That is such a lovely inspiring site.

Anita
22nd April 2005, 10:34 AM
Hi everyone and thank you for your lovely comments about my tribute site to my Cavaliers past and present. :D

I am in the process of updating it as I lost my beloved Ellie to MVD just a few months ago and need to tell her story of how she fought to stay with us. However, I have not been well myself, and then I had major puta problems. All this combined with planning for my inherited daughter's wedding icon_yikes (two weeks to go) means things have had to go on hold.

Hope this explains why I have been missing off here. icon_whistling

TKC
16th May 2005, 03:13 PM
Hi Are you the Anita who took Paddy the Irish Cavalier about 2 years ago?

Just wondering as I could never find that website again :)

Tara

Anita
16th May 2005, 11:49 PM
Sure am, Tara and the little lad still has his photo in my office. :) One very precious boy to all of us who hold these special rescue Cavaliers dear to our hearts. With team work and co-operation we can all do a little bit to help.

Lovely to hear from you again Tara and keep up the good work and if I can help out at all just give me an email and I will pull together with you as always. Plus rope in others to help too!

If we all pull together we can make a difference however small and insignificant it may be.

A friend sent me this the other day and I would like to think it applies to Cavaliers too. Hope you do not mind me sharing this quote with you.

People will forget what you said.
People will forget what you did,
But people will never forget
How you made them feel."
~~Maya Angelou

All the best Anita and the girls.

TKC
17th May 2005, 04:04 PM
Yipee icon_banana found you at last. You can blame Karlin for introducing me to this forum. I am a total blow in have no cavaliers only Dachshunds but I know Jasper and Leo well and have helped home a few so I think membership is granted under those conditions LOL !

Great talking to you. Glad the little man is still doing well.

Maxxs_Mummy
22nd June 2005, 10:05 PM
Anita's website sure will, if you ahve a heart, make you cry :cry: . I'm sure that everyone on here has that heart though as all the babies in the pics seem to be really happy darling little ones who look extremely happy :D - as of course they should do.

Whilst my own experince of adopting a rescue cav baby did not work out in the long term I do know that we turned her little life around and that she is now a happy little one again, being an only dog.

It hasn't put me off though and if anyone knows of a Cav who needs a home then let me know - I can do urgent no problem ;) and my hubby is a real sucker who lets them get away with blue murder! :roll: !

Any babies who live with or stay with us have the run of the house and very often help themselves to treasured toys and things - the only time we've ever had an upset over it was when Maxx had my youngest's Winnie The Pooh that has slept with him since he was a baby - there was a blood curdling scream of noooooooooooooooooooo not THAT one! WTP now has a 'nose job' LOL