PDA

View Full Version : Two older cavaliers in Ireland

Karlin
2nd April 2005, 08:53 PM
Two older cavaliers need a new home -- 7.5 and 8 years old, to stay together. If you are interested PM me and I will give contact details. Potential homes will need to pass a homecheck. icon_thumbsup I don't have any other info except this is a person who would prefer to have them fostered for 6 months as she is selling her house due to a divorce and has no where she can keep them for that time, but is willing to rehome together to a good home as an alternative.

Karlin
15th April 2005, 05:54 PM
Think these two are now sorted... icon_thumbsup

23rd June 2005, 09:08 PM
Karlin, i'm interested in buying a blenheim Cavalier King Charles , a puppy, and i live in Kildare which is close to you i believe, so i was wondering if you know any good and reliable breeders who can offer me a blenheim roughly 2-3 month old pup?

Please PM me

26th June 2005, 01:40 PM
you can PM me if you wish Karlin btw

Karlin
27th June 2005, 05:59 PM
These two are homed. :)

Did PM unless you sent another message?

Evan
2nd July 2005, 01:25 AM
oh i just realised that that guest was me! sorry karlin lol you don't have to PM me now. I am still looking for a blenheim King Charles puppy though but i'm also thinking about looking in pounds maybe for other breeds but i still REALLY want to get a King Charles. My mother strongly emphasises looking in the pound though :D