PDA

View Full Version : problems getting thread topics to come up

Karlin
5th April 2005, 02:13 AM
Don't know why this is happening but it is taking more than a minute for pages to come up on threads, though the site and subsections come up right away. This only seems to have been happening since last night. I am trying to figure out what the problem is; I assume others are having the same issues.

Cathy T
5th April 2005, 02:35 AM
Yep, I'm having the same problem. It seems just really slow.

rory
5th April 2005, 02:57 AM
yup. :(

deb_d
5th April 2005, 03:55 AM
Yes, same problem for me :|

Karlin
5th April 2005, 05:10 AM
It seems slightly better now... I can't find any specific reference as to why this would start now. I'm waiting to see if it might be a network issue that works itself through by the morning... this time is the first time it has opened a topic in under 10 seconds as opposed to hanging for over a minute. :shock:

Karlin
5th April 2005, 05:12 AM
Yep definitely back to normal here -- earlier I couldn't get anything to open in under a minute; now they are opening up as normal. Must have been some traffic issue.

Enerosar
5th April 2005, 03:37 PM
Yep it happend to me too icon_crying i know it can sometimes be down to the server or the hoste at times.

MaggieM
5th April 2005, 05:12 PM
Still taking more than a minute here....

Karlin
5th April 2005, 05:15 PM
Often if something happens in the network it can take 2-3 days for readdressing etc to work through the global system. The site is working fine at this end! (I'm in California at the moment).

Karlin
17th April 2005, 12:49 AM
Hmmm, was working really slowly earlier today again. I put a query into my hosting guys to see if it's a network issue, a hosting issue or something in the software setup.

Julie
17th April 2005, 02:44 PM
I'm glad it's ok today. I've had a really busy couple of weeks with the children being off and family down so I haven't been on the board for a while and really missed it. Yesterday I sat down with my coffee ready for a good catch up and was disappointed it wasn't working again. :x