• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bentley as a baby boy

BarbMazz

Bentley, the day we brought him home

Bentley.jpg

Bentley in the yard

IMG_01231.jpg

Bentley on the couch

IMG_00062.jpg

Barb, who sure wishes she could figure out about picture size! :roll:

A cutie pie who grew up into one handsome fellow ;)

Don't worry, it took me ages to master photobucket and photo sizes - it does seem to depend on the resolution too.

I remember when you got Bentley!! After a lot of hard looking.. ;) He's so cute and he's turned into such a handsome young man!! :)

Bentley on the couch looks like one of those things they'd use to test your eyesight!! :lol:

When you get a chance try reloading the picture from your PC at the size you want, to Photobucket, and then post again so he's larger and we can see him better. icon_banana

Oh yeah, Karlin, I KNOW!! LOL

:oops:

I didn't have the patience today to mess with the pictures... I'll reload to photobucket and edit the post sometime in the next couple of days (or years!!)

LOL

Barb

Back