PDA

View Full Version : Baby photo - 2 legged, sorry!

Nicki
16th April 2005, 10:56 PM
I'm an Auntie again!!

Baby Claire Elizabeth arrived on Friday by C-section, weighing a huge 8lbs {big for our family}.

Claire has two big sisters, Mary is 5 and Lucy is 9, they are thrilled with her but wanted to know why she was crying so much... :lol:

Thought you might like to see her...we're so thrilled, my sister has had 2 miscarriages, so this baby is extra special.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/RupertsMum/Claire.jpg

rosalie
17th April 2005, 12:35 AM
Nicki,

She's BEAUTIFUL!!!! She doesn't look like a newborn; more like, several weeks old!!

Cathy T
17th April 2005, 01:17 AM
She's beautiful. What a pretty baby. Congrats to your sister.

Karlin
17th April 2005, 01:41 AM
She's a stunner and extra-special from the very start! :D Rosalie I was thinking the same thing -- she has more hair than my nephew Zachary at 8 months! :lol:

Laurie Moon
17th April 2005, 02:23 PM
Aunt Nicki :D What a Beautiful baby....looks like a little angel bundle up !

BonnieB
17th April 2005, 02:35 PM
Claire Elizabeth is a beautiful baby. Congratulations to your sister and her family.

Julie
17th April 2005, 03:48 PM
Thanks for sharing the photo Nicki. She certainly is a beauty.
Congratulations to you all on her arrival.

Nicki
17th April 2005, 10:00 PM
Thanks everyone - yes I thought she looked older too, but then the other two girls were only just over 7lb, so a lot smaller.

She's also not that wrinkly - maybe being born by C-section makes a difference? I'm not really up on babies, the only ones in this house have four legs, lots of fur and a waggy tail!! I just enjoy spending time with the nieces, and being able to give them back :D

Sadly won't see the new baby until October ...she's 600 miles away, but looking forward to a cuddle then!