• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Baby photo - 2 legged, sorry!

Nicki

I'm an Auntie again!!

Baby Claire Elizabeth arrived on Friday by C-section, weighing a huge 8lbs {big for our family}.

Claire has two big sisters, Mary is 5 and Lucy is 9, they are thrilled with her but wanted to know why she was crying so much... :lol:

Thought you might like to see her...we're so thrilled, my sister has had 2 miscarriages, so this baby is extra special.

Claire.jpg

She's a stunner and extra-special from the very start! :D Rosalie I was thinking the same thing -- she has more hair than my nephew Zachary at 8 months! :lol:

Thanks for sharing the photo Nicki. She certainly is a beauty.
Congratulations to you all on her arrival.

Thanks everyone - yes I thought she looked older too, but then the other two girls were only just over 7lb, so a lot smaller.

She's also not that wrinkly - maybe being born by C-section makes a difference? I'm not really up on babies, the only ones in this house have four legs, lots of fur and a waggy tail!! I just enjoy spending time with the nieces, and being able to give them back :D

Sadly won't see the new baby until October ...she's 600 miles away, but looking forward to a cuddle then!

Back