PDA

View Full Version : Rory's new Cafepress Shop!

rory
18th April 2005, 05:41 AM
Rory (and I) have been working hard all day to make a cafepress.com shop, mostly with photos of Rory.

I'd love input on the products. Which do you like? Would you buy them? Anything you'd change?

http://www.cafepress.com/roryshop

Julie
18th April 2005, 10:51 AM
How can you not like any photo's of Rory?

All the products there are great for any cavvie fan and I would certainly buy them.

The only negative feed back I have which of course is just my own personal opinion is I don't like prints on garments to look like they have just been stuck on with the square straight edges. I would like to see a print with the faded out softer edging blending into the fabric.

Nicki
18th April 2005, 12:53 PM
You have some lovely things there - but how could they not be, with such a gorgeous boy? :D

Princess Peaches especially loves the "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful" t-shirt!

Would you be interested in photos of other Cavaliers to add to your collection?

Cafepress is a brilliant idea - I wonder if there's something similar in the UK?

rory
18th April 2005, 03:23 PM
Thank you guys for the feedback!

Julie - I agree. But I'm so far photoshop inept and haven't figured out how to do that nicely. :( But I'm working on it.

Nicki - I would love to add other's photos! Esp. since I only have a blenheim and I know people like photos of their color. Your Peaches, esp., is gorgous! I'd love to put one of her photos up. If you want to email me a photo, I'd love to use it! "cavlover at hotmail dot com"

The shop is open! You can buy things now, though I will be adding and adjusting when I have time. :) Julie -- I will definitely work more on the edges.

Nicki
18th April 2005, 07:50 PM
Will sort some out for you later in the week then!

Karlin
18th April 2005, 09:13 PM
Princess Peaches especially loves the "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful" t-shirt!

:lol: :lol: