PDA

View Full Version : Nicki and hubby...

Nicki
27th April 2005, 11:19 AM
I only just found this section so have been catching up with everyone's photos - it's lovely to "meet" you all.

I'm afraid that this is the only recent photo of me, and sadly it doesn't include the doglets - just hubby and I :( Will have to arrange for some to be taken with us all!!

I don't really like this photo, but it did make me realise how much weight I'd put on, so since then I have been doing a sponsored slim to raise money for the UK CKCS club health fund, for research into Syringomyelia {Rupert suffers with this}. I've lost over 1 stone, but would like to lose some more!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/RupertsMum/Ushousepal.jpg

Julie
28th April 2005, 09:29 AM
Hi Nicki
It's nice to put a face to your name and finally meet you and your hubby. Well done with the weight loss and what a brilliant incentive to keep going doing it for a good reason. :D

*Pauline*
25th October 2006, 12:36 AM
Add a new picture so we can see the before and after diet. Well done, I could do with losing 2 stone.

arasara
26th October 2006, 03:23 AM
sorry - for the folks over the water, what's a stone?! 8)

Nicki - you don't look at all like I pictured you! I pictured you with lighter colored hair and WOW ! :w*w: you look so young!!

You're stunning Nicki! and way to go for "losing weight for a cause." I think I would most likely fail that challenge. :cry*ing: And whatever a stone is, I am sure I can afford to lose 2 or 3 of them!

Lani
26th October 2006, 03:30 AM
I'm sure all the people across the pond are sleeping now ... So I'll help out. I lived in the UK for a while. 1 stone = 14 lbs. :-)

And Nicki, you look great and nice to "meet" you too. :flwr: