• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Intro

Magishuns

Hi,

I am Wilma, I have been here for a couple of weeks and have been looking for a Cavalier to call my own.

Pending a sucessful homecheck, I am to be the proud new mum of Angel, who is a 6 year old ex-puppy farm girl.

All being well I should pick her up in 2 weeks, as Eileen her foster mum has a holiday booked.

icon_welcome Wilma to the board. How exciting for you to be getting your cavvie soon.

We look forward to hearing to all about it and hopfully see lots of photo's.
Good luck.

Welcome

What great news! Welcome to the board, can't wait to see pictures!

Hi Wilma, welcome to the board. Lovely that you are taking on an ex puppy farm girl. She will reward you no end. I so look forward to the photos.
Best wishes,
Ruth

Thanks to everyone for the welcome. I am really looking forward to going to get Angel and bringing her home.

I keep looking at her pics, she is not the prettiest Cavalier, but she is beautiful to me, it doesn't help that she has had to have all but 2 of her teeth removed.

I will keep these pics of her and look at the difference a loving home makes to her in a couple of months.

Wilma the difference love can make on a rescue has to be seen to be believed.
I also think that 'the fewer teef, the better kisses'.
Best wishes,
Ruth

Back