• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi everyone!

Max's Mom

I'm so glad to find this forum! My guy is almost 9 months old and we adore him! I did purchase him from a petstore...another story...and I know that evokes hot emotions on some forums but I hope I'll be welcomed anyway! I purchased Max as a Cav but have always thought he resembled a Charlie. As he's gotten older I'm even more concerned. I've contacted the breeder who breeds both and was assured he was a Cav. Mind you we absolutely LOVE Max and would never trade him but I'd like to figure out if he is a Cav, as registered, that just isn't a perfect breed representation or if he might be a Cav/Charlie mix. I don't have pictures to post today but I will try to get them posted to get everyone's opinion as I'm sure there are many Cav experts here! :D

Again I'm so happy to be part of this forum! I enjoy posting on the other forum I'm a part of but I think I'm quite possible the only Cav owner there! :(

Hello

Nice to have you on board! You'll find many friendly and informative people here.

I have two cavs, Patches 14 months (blenheim female) and Rocky, or the Rocket Man as I sometimes think of him, a 5 1/2 month old ruby.

Welcome, welcome, welcome. Don't worry...no recriminations here!! Just glad to have you.

Cathy

icon_flowers Welcome to Max and his Mum. Looking forward to seeing a picture or two when you have found your way around.
:D

Hi Max's Mom icon_welcome Lovely to have you with us.

No recriminations here, don't worry - we welcome everyone.

We'd love to see some photos of Max when you have time to post them.

Glad you're enjoying the forum - don't forget to recommend it to other Cavalier and Charlie lovers :D

Back