• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dog World- Britains best selling canine newspaper.

saeunnn

Hey..
Couple of weeks ago [24th april] I showed my baby Cassie for the first time here in England on the West Of England CKCS Members Limited Show .
We did fantastic, won all of our classes [maiden,novice,open] :D . Unfortunally I missed the paper issue which had the show report and the critiques in from this show, and I really want it to see what the judge wrote about her. I'm trying as hard as i can to find out what issue that paper was, so I can phone up the company and ask for it, but nothing is working.

If anyone here lives in england and buys this paper, is there any chance you could help me out ? - Thanks ever so much , Saeunnn

http://www.dogworld.co.uk/

This is their website but I can't find any info about which results are in which issue. It's probably worth 'phoning them anyway - they may be able to tell you.

Sorry not to be of more help, I don't know anyone who buys Dog World.

Back