• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

puppy news

Andrea&Diva´s mom

Like somebody of you know I getting another puppy, I know one breeder who have a really pretty ruby femail she have done fantastic one shows she is a Icelandic master ( oh I don't really know how to say it in english is it master or what ?) and the father is also very handsome but if it won't born any girl than I won't get another pup couse I'm not reay for a mail and femail :oops: so I phoned the breeder yesterday and she told me to call again after few days couse they will properly born than, the mother getting SO fat and it is properly a BIG litter, oh I'm getting so exiting :D now it is just hoping ther will be one girl :) I will come with better news when they born ;) and of course pictures :lol:

I think 'master' would translate to 'champion', Andrea; and we all know what you mean! How exciting to be thinking of a new puppy... Fingers crossed that you get that little girl in the litter... icon_crssedfingers Let us know when you hear.

Here's hoping there is a little girl in that litter for you.

I had wanted a female blenheim and ended up with a male tri. The next one I definitely wanted a female and really wanted a blenheim. Ended up with a female tri. Of couse, I couldn't have been happier but you just never know what nature will throw at you!

Do you not want a male because you don't want to deal w/ two intact (unneutered) animals?

Because I really think a male and a female could make a much happier pair than 2 females. Two females can often have problems with dominance, moreso than a male and a female.

But I understand if you are concerned about dealing with an intact male and a female going into heat! Could someone watch the boy for you while the girl is in heat?

I just say all this because I originally wanted a girl (and I have 1 female lab already), but I could not be happier with my little boy. He is just so great and I am so glad I got a male. I also show him, and I just prefer the big pretty heads on the boys. And he is soooooo sweet and adoring. From others with males and females, the consensus seems to be that the boys are more adoring and there is just something really special about boys!

I am looking forward to hearing news of the puppies!!! :D Keeping fingers crossed for you!

So excited for you Grima - fingers and paws crossed here!

I've not had problems with multiple girls - I think Cavaliers are less prone to that kind of problem than other breeds, but it does happen.

It's extremely difficult to have entire dogs and bitches together unless you have arrangements for when the bitches are in season - accidents happen very easily.

Good luck anyway - keep us posted :D

Oooh Grima, my fingers are crossed for you :D I agree with your sentiments about dogs and bitches together - I'd be worried too! The next cavalier I get can be of either sex as Maxx has been 'done' :lol: - he really hasn't got a clue either.

My friend brought her little girlie cavalier up to visit us when Poppy was in season and she was lifting her bottom up to Maxx and wiggling it and making a terrible noise at him - he ran away from her and wedged himself between a table and chair so she couldn't get to him - it was really funny as he usually adores her :lol:

the breeder called last night to tell me that the puppys are born :D and there is 3 little beautiful girls icon_heartthrob so i'm going to have one of them :lol: I can go for visit efter 2 - 3 weeks so than you will see a LOTS of baby pics :lol: now I just have to find a name on here, but it have to starts with D, or that what the breeder said to me, so she can have that name inn here pedigree :) couse if here name don't starts with D than she can't have that name in here pedigree :roll: I don't really understand that :|

Congratulations!!! :D :D :D So exciting!

A lot of times breeders like to keep a theme in the registered names. All "D" pups or only dogs named after mountains, or all "magic" theme. If you don't want to name her a "D" name, you can always have her registered name be whatever the breeder wants and have her call name (what you call her) be whatever you want! :D

rory's registered name has no relation to his call name.

Back